GROWTH DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great product with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
The Growth Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the oversight, development, implementation and execution of the Nixon’s global digital media channels. They must operate with an eager, entrepreneurial, innovative mindset and cultivate strong connections within the Nixon global organization.
Working within the DTC team, this role is responsible for maximizing digital marketing channels to maximize revenue by increasing new customer acquisition and customer retention efforts across the key regions for Nixon; Australia, North America, Japan and Europe. A key aspect of this role is to identify new revenue channel and growth opportunities for Nixon globally.
The role will collaborate closely within the Nixon DTC / digital marketing teams to achieve or exceed overall Nixon predetermined digital marketing business objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Execute best-in-class media campaign executions & performance through proactive optimizations and effective campaign management.
- Develop insights and empower internal teams to understand performance results and opportunities to key Nixon stakeholders to scale profitably in digital marketing channels.
- Bring fresh ideas and approaches to campaign executions for incremental improvements and program growth to reach business objectives.
- Management and oversight of Nixon’s marketing efforts on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other real-time biddable media platforms and customer acquisition channels.
- Ongoing optimizations efforts leveraging platform machine learning algorithms, best-of-class campaign architecture, forward thinking management approaches and a data centric monitoring of account performance.
- Identify and test new growth channels for Nixon to increase revenue on Nixon.com.
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of proactive and reactive campaign frameworks to align with overarching strategy and result trending.
- Working closely with Nixon’s marketing platform teams on introducing new initiatives, building vendor relationships with key marketing platforms and ensuring that we maintain a competitive edge within each platform.
- Evaluations of key-performance-indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Analyze tactical campaign performance data and identify optimization opportunities, campaign growth areas, and campaign performance challenges with recommendations.
- Work with the internal stakeholders to evaluate, implement and maintain relationships with key partners across inventory, audience data providers and campaign UX integrations for customized digital media solutions.
- Stay apprised of industry news, platforms and opportunities for Nixon, conversations with potential vendors specifically within the programmatic / marketing automation space
- Develop ad copy, execute keyword research, audience targeting discovery.
- Pull detailed reporting and data for internal reporting.
Key Experience Requirements:
- Proven track record of managing ecommerce campaigns with aggressive ROAS and growth goals.
- Expertise with “value based” optimization frameworks and campaign management approaches within biddable media platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with direct publisher RFPs, negotiations, contracts, and ad serving.
- Basic understanding of machine learning and expertise on how to manage digital marketing programs to empower platform algorithms to improve performance.
- Experience in the management of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly channel budgets, performance forecasting, and reconciliation of platform fees.
- Ability to analyze and interrupt performance data + Nixon business data to develop insights and action plans to maximize investments that includes identifying variances in performance and proactive forecasting of results.
- Hands-on experience with self-serve programmatic media (DSP) experience managing CTV, display and video campaigns (i.e. The Trade Desk, AppNexus, Media Math, Beeswax).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in business, marketing, statistics or relevant field preferred
- 6+ years of managing real-time, direct response digital media campaigns for a brand or within a digital agency.
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social (i.e. Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok ads) & biddable programmatic DSP platforms)
- Hands-on data analysis, detailed reporting and performance modeling
- Proven track record driving direct response ecommerce campaigns with aggressive growth and while maintaining strong ROAS.
- Advanced understanding of media campaign setup, optimization, strategy and reporting frameworks for paid search and/or programmatic buying platforms
- Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem from digital media to creative development and data management platforms like DMPs or CRMs
- Be a proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Current certifications in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Blueprint, and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of direct-to-consumer businesses as well as digital marketing
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to drive project in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Results-driven, goal-oriented
- Problem solving, critical thinking
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with changing priorities, evolving responsibilities and scope of work in a rapidly growing company
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Effective interpersonal skills
Nixon is located in Carlsbad, CA, USA. The Company is on a hybrid work schedule. Candidates must be prepared to work on-site as often as needed per the Department’s business needs.
Are you ready to be a part of this? Come join the Nixon Team. Forward resumes to email@example.com Please include ‘Growth Manager’ in the email subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon.